- Exercise at least three times a week for 20 minutes unless sick or on vacation. This was a tough one to stick to this month after hurting my ankle at the end of last month. I stopped using the boot and started increasing the intensity of my exercise slowly the rest of the month. I am nowhere near what I was doing at the beginning of the year and that's really disappointing. I know that I can get there again!
- Improve self-esteem. I did not spend any time in my workbook in February. This is definitely an area that I've been downplaying, but certainly need to pick up!
- Eat 6-8 servings of fruits and veggies. I would say that I'm at about 80% compliant on this one. I do really well during the week when I'm packing my lunch and have to plan out each meal, but the weekends are tough! I did better this month than last though :)
- Prioritize nature over drinking. I went on two long hikes with friends in February and spent two days at the dog park with my pups!
- Have another no-spend month like Jon and I did a few years ago. We were totally successful in completing our no-spend month! It went really well and I'm super proud of us :) Here's my other post about how that went: No-Spend February
- Reserve my time for things that are important to me like rest, dates with the hubby, exercise and hiking. The Google calendar continues to work perfectly for my family! We have been putting dinners, hikes, exercise sessions, events and appointments on there and it's working out very well. Last month we found out that I'm not so good at making accurate calendar events because I'll just put every event at 1 hour instead of the actual time, so in January my husband was very confused at why I was still getting my hair done after an hour! I have been making an effort to schedule actual times in the calendar and it's helping clear up some confusion!
- Eat foods from other countries. We only ate French food in addition to the other foods that we ate last month, so I'll need to pick up the pace next month! It was difficult to eat food from other countries without going out to eat.
- Practice better self-care. In February, I communed with nature, talked about my feelings with others, went hiking, celebrated friendship, ate lunch with my husband, packed picnics, and colored. There is still room for improvement, but I am proud of what I did do.
- Enlist support. I have amazing friends that were totally ok with hanging out at home or going to free things like hiking. I am so thankful for the wonderful people in my life that helped me meet my goals! Here the guys are at a friends house playing video games: