Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sweet Summer Sausage Tin Foil Dinner

I'm at it again! I'm grilling up delicious tin foil dinners every chance I get :D  I made two different tin foil dinners this last camping trip. I wanted something to satisfy my sweet tooth, so I picked sweeter veggies to throw into the foil packets. It turned out great! Scroll to the bottom for a printable recipe card.
Ingredients:
  • 1 package of Sausage
  • 6 Slices of Bacon
  • Sweet Yellow Onion (chopped)
  • Portobello Mushrooms (sliced)
  • Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
  • 1 tsp Olive Oil
  • Cooking Spray
  • Aluminum Foil
Directions:
  • Get your coals ready.  Make sure to wait until they've ashed completely over before you use them.
  • Slice, dice and chop all of your ingredients. I like to chop the veggies ahead of time and place them in pyrex containers with olive oil before getting to the campsite.
  • Lay out two sheets of aluminum foil then spray them with cooking spray.
  • Throw the veggies and meats in a pile on the middle of each sheet of foil.
  •   Fold the aluminum foil into a square packet then place it on your grill.
  • Grill for 20-25 minutes, let cool a bit then enjoy!

It was absolutely delicious!  Sweet veggies are always favorites of mine and they never disappoint me in a dish!  

Below is a printable Recipe Card for the Sweet Summer Sausage Tin Foil Dinner. Just click here or the picture, then click the printer icon.

Don't forget to:

No comments:

Post a Comment