Friday, March 1, 2013

February 2013 Resolution Report

It's already the end of February!  The month went by incredibly fast!  I'm still working hard on my 2013 Resolutions.  

The hubby and I are on the last week of the 5K Your Way Rookie Running Program.  I am in absolute shock about how far we have come in just 8 short weeks of training.  Our race is in March and we are registered and ready to go!  Look at all of the spots that say tracked:

Another resolution was to go outside more.  We've been doing most of our training outside and it has been amazing to cover so much ground around where we live!  We ran to the library and returned a book then ran home one day and another we ran to our favorite coffee place and had breakfast scones before having a nice walk home together.  We've also been taking the pups on long walks so that they can get outside and exercise, too!
I'm still losing weight and have gone down another 6 pounds during the month of February!  I lost another pant size and got to show off some new clothes around the office and out with friends.  This is one of my favorite new items that would have never fit a few months ago:
We've been trying a bunch of new recipes to fulfill our goal of being more adventurous in the kitchen. I'll be honest, some of them have just not turned out.  Luckily, I have an amazing husband that is not very picky, so we haven't wasted any food.  One of my new recipes is Taco Bake.  It was amazing!!
When it comes to reading more this year, I am definitely on a better track than last year!  I finished my fifth book and I am part of the way through a sixth book already!  I'm on a Marian Keyes kick so I'm working my way through all of her books with the help of my library!

All in all, it was a great month and I'm looking forward to next month!  I'll keep you posted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment