Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012 Round Up!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday!  I had a ton of fun this Christmas season with all of the baking, partying and spending time with my amazing friends and family :)  Here is a round up of my pictures from this holiday!


 One of my favorite ornaments!


  Downtown in my city

 One of the pictures from our Cocoa and Company party's photobooth!

 My office Christmas tree!  It's purple like the rest of the office :)

Santa and his helper had to rest up before Christmas Eve! 

 The Christmas loot!

 My brother's doggie with her new Christmas present.

 The hubby got a Bat'leth (Klingon weapon) letter opener for his office.

It says "He's Undead, Jim."

I got a pretzel maker from my family!

We got two new Munchkin decks from my brother, so we had to play an EPIC game!

My brother's beautiful Christmas Tree.

A close-up of one of his bows.

I got a Slytherin scarf for Christmas!

Jon's work party had a really fun photobooth!

Our outside porch.  I think that we did a pretty spectacular job with such a small space :)

The hubby and I bought a little Christmas tree for his work.  He's in the IT department, so it has networking cable for the garland and red networking cable shaped into a bow for the topper.

The pups took their annual PetSmart photo with Santa!  This year they had matching Christmas sweaters :)


Have a great holiday and be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment