I absolutely love avocados! Avocado Tacos happens to be one of the best ways to use avocado in an incredibly delicious way. Don't just take my word for it! Make it & see! There's a printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup of Corn
- 1 Cup of Black Beans
- 1 Cup of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup of Mexican Cheese
- 4 tsp of Sour Cream
- 4 tsp of Salsa
- 4 Tortillas
- Pinch of Cilantro
- Sprinkle of Hot Sauce
- Warm the tortilla for 10 seconds on each side in the microwave.
- Cook the beans and corn in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cut up the avocado while the beans and corn cook.
- Assemble the tacos by splitting all the ingredients evenly among the four tortillas.
Serve with some chips and queso, then enjoy!
Click on the picture below to print the Recipe Card. It will lead you to a Google Documents page in which you can click the printer icon.