I recently came across this centerpiece from Cleverlyinspired & loved everything about it! It's pretty, looks like snow & reuses wine bottles, so I decided to make my own :)
- 3 wine bottles
- white spray paint
- Spray Adhesive
- Acrylic Sealer
- Epsom Salt
- Colorful feather, flowers, sequined branches, etc
- Decorations-ornaments, little wrapped Christmas boxes, candles, etc
The CleverlyInspired Blog Post has great instructions and pictures, but here are my own :)
- Remove the labels from the wine bottles. Soak the bottles in warm water then peel the labels off. Use rubbing alcohol to remove the excess.
- Spray paint the bottles with the white spray paint then allow them to dry.
- Spray the bottles with spray adhesive then roll them in epsom salt. I did this twice so that I'd have a thick amount of "snow."
- Shake the bottles to get the excess salt off then spray them with the Acrylic Sealer. This gives them a shine & helps prevent some of the salt from falling off.
- Set them on a large round mirror and begin adding your decorations!
- I added little ornaments, but you could add a number of things to make this project absolutely gorgeous!
- Put your colorful feather, flowers, sequined branches, etc into the bottles and you're done!
So my new centerpiece for my dinning room table is incredibly festive and completely dazzling!