It's a new holiday season, so my door needed a new wreath! I used Pinterest to figure out what kind of wreath that I wanted to make and then settled on a deco mesh wreath like this one from Mardi Gras Outlet.
- Deco Mesh
- Wire hanger
- Wire cutters
- Decorations such as words, ornaments, bells, etc
- First, I had my hubby bend a wire hanger into a circle so that I had a base for my wreath
- I followed the instructions on this blog to add the deco mesh to the wreath base
- Next I began to add ribbon around the wreath. I used small pieces of wire to secure the ribbon to the deco mesh. I also added Christmas-y words and ornaments to it.
- I added jingle bells to the top of it so I could have a jingle to my door :)
- The last step was to put it on the door! Voila!
So that's my Christmas wreath! It took about an hour to make so I was able to watch X-Men: First Class with my hubby while making it :)