Thursday, September 1, 2011

Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes


I recently made this potato dish as a side to my baked chicken.  I cut up the potatoes, then just started adding stuff that sounded like it would be good with the potatoes. This recipe isn't anything special, but it sure was delicious, so I thought that I'd share!



Ingredients:
  • 1 tsp Pepper
  • 2 tsp Garlic Salt
  • 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
  • 3 Tbsp Butter
  • 1/4 cup of Grapeseed Oil (you could substitute any other oil, but I just love Grapeseed!)
  • 2 pounds of red potatoes quartered

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  • Mix all ingredients on a baking pan
  • Bake for 35-40 minutes
  • Let cool for 5 minutes then serve!
I made these with some baked chicken and it was delicious!  It was incredibly easy which is always welcome in my kitchen :)  I put the chicken in the oven, mixed up the ingredients for this recipe and then stuck them in the oven with the chicken.  They were done at the same time which worked out great!

Click on the recipe card and it will lead you to a Google Documents page where you can print it.



No comments:

Post a Comment