Monday, August 22, 2011

Nail Art

Ok, so I am wayyyy not very good when it comes to doing my nails, but I still love to do them!  I don't have the steadiest hand, so all of my nail designs can be done by anyone, so I thought I'd share :)



I love this one because it highlights different colors of nail polish that I own.  I used a toothpick to make the little dots.


Here is a close up of how it looks. 


These nails were super easy!  First I painted my nails with the turquoise.  Next I put tape over the top part and painted the black, then removed that tape and did the same on top for the yellow.  Before laying the tape on it's important to stick the tape to something else like your hand.  If it's too sticky then it'll rip the nail polish off.  Also, make sure that the nail polish is completely dry before laying the tape down.  


I love these!  This is crackle nail polish from Sally Hansen.  It comes in all different colors, but I like black the best.  You just paint your nails any color, then add the crackle nail polish.  The nail polish crackles on it's own.


Polka Dots!  These were incredibly easy.  All I had to do was dip my toothpicks in nail polish and then dot the nails.  I love how they turned out :)


Here are some of my colors.  Target always has one or two colors on sale, so I grabbed the gold one for $1.24 and the pink & blue for $3.  Way better than paying $8 for OPI & Essie polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment